Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Question 67


Question 67'

The Buffalo shooter isn’t a “lone wolf.” He’s a mainstream Republican.'--Rolling Stone

How is the hatred element in a crime determined? Do criminals seek out people they hold in high regard for victimization? Do some criminals 'love their enemy?'

A question I don't know the answer to: Has there ever been a successful democracy with multiple races?

Saw Schumer last night blame Republicans for the Buffalo murders. He referenced 'replacement theory.' I am a high school graduate and I had to look it up. Schumer is a really bad guy. So are whoever he is speaking for.

Heard the new Press Secretary. We are gonna miss Psaki.

‘I hold a number of beliefs that have been repudiated by the liveliest intellects of our time… that order is better than chaos, creation better than destruction… And I am sure that human sympathy is more valuable than ideology… Above all, I believe in the God-given genius of certain individuals, and I value a society that makes their existence possible.’--Clark
Probably not thinking about a culture where you can build a career in Animosity.

No comments: