Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day Three of Trip

Still with difficulty sleeping. And making change and calculating tips. I am afflicted with jet lag more than most.

The weather is beautiful, cloudless and hot. Walked the peninsula today. There are a number of restaurants, a beautiful common pool, a center where we had an excessive breakfast and a cabana-like beach. There is an outdoor movie, too. There seems to be a town across the bay but there are few lights; perhaps weekend homes.

The phones do not work nor is there wi-fi. Apparently I have made an electronics error and such things must be arranged before one crosses national boarders. People and drugs can cross borders easily but not wi-fi.

Rested and read on the porch by the pool overlooking the sea. The place is gorgeous.

Went to the Greek restaurant (they rotate) with a lot of Russians, tough Greek men with beautiful, throaty Greek women. I never got past the salad I was so full. A lot of fish along the shore in the lighting.

I think my clock is beginning to adjust.

No comments: