Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day Four of Trip

Feeling better and sleeping better.

Spent much of the day walking, lounging at the beach and reading. The weather and atmosphere is as lovely as possible. It is much easier to be a philosopher here.

There is an Asian theme restaurant here and I of course wanted to avoid it; I wanted a repeat of the risotto. I was outvoted and we went to the Asian place. It is located at the far from the room at the base of the peninsula and it was a beautiful walk. The setting looked like a postcard on the water. The other restaurants were on the sea, this one was on a small harbor with a few fishing boats tied up on the dock or at anchor. I was almost embarrassed at the privilege of being there.

I had the duck. It was one of the best meals I've ever had.

No comments: